Wear this crystal bracelet as a reminder of our angels in heaven and the angelic light that remains on Earth because of them. We remember to LOVE one another as a continuum of the life they lived while on Earth... until we meet again in our eternal home.
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
This crystal bracelet is made to shine light, love, and hope into people's lives, the way that Madison Elizabeth Reid Desmarchias always did. Madison was diagnosed with colon cancer and gained her wings to embark on her journey with God. Madison illuminated every room that she entered with radiant and angelic light. Her beaming personality, her pure heart, her faith, and her love for all could raise anyone’s spirits. Madison is looking over us today and is represented through this bracelet to encourage others to be genuine, kind, and positive. By wearing this bracelet you are representing the strength and bravery Madison endured as well as spreading awareness of this disease. - written by her 4 childhood best friends (Learn more about Madison's Message on our BLOG)
A portion of the proceeds of each Angelic Light Bracelet gives back to Fight Colorectal Cancer - Click HERE to learn more.
- Dainty hand-beaded bracelet on adjustable cording, 9.5" when fully opened, 6.25" when closed
- Sterling silver beads, logo bug, and stainless steel and sterling silver angel wing
- Heirloom-quality crystals that are 2.5x more brilliant than other crystals
- These premium crystals are lead-free, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally friendly
- Angelic Light Love Bracelet comes on an inspirational card